Applications for automatic code generation?

Hi everybody!
A while ago I made a Python program that automatically generated Octave code for a specific application that I needed.
I would like to make a video or series on automatic Octave code generation (either in Python or Octave), but my application was quite complicated and I don’t think it will be of interest to enough people. So I’m reaching out to the community to get some ideas on relatively simple uses or applications of automatic code generation.
For example automating the writing of repetitive code that would take too long to write by hand, or precalculating and storing numeric coefficients required in mathematical functions (and even writing the functions) for a specific task.
I don’t have a lot of ideas on what to do with this so if anyone has one I’m all eyes.
Cheers,
Nico

Maybe this goes beyond the intended scope of your video. One application, where I think automated code generation is more than useful is for creating graphical user interfaces.

Recently, a great tool for this purpose has been released:

Thank you very much!
I don’t know if I can make a video on something like this, bug it looks like a very interesting project. I will check it out!